Why Vanuatu Citizenship and Vanuatu Passport?
Vanuatu offers a streamlined route to citizenship-by-investment with no physical residency required and an attractive offering for investors seeking visa-free travel to the European Union, United Kingdom, Russia, Singapore, etc.
- Visa-free access to 128 countries, including Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia etc. So it is suitable for Business People who travel a lot internationally.
- Passport ranked 30 in the world.
- Lifetime citizenship extended to future generations of family and children. It means once you have the citizenship, your future children will automatically become Vanuatu citizen and the next generation too.
- Your children can enjoy the top international education: Vanuatu is a member of the Commonwealth and its citizens are considered Commonwealth citizens granting them additional rights in the United Kingdom and certain Commonwealth countries. As a result, the citizens with Vanuatu passports can stay up to 6 months in a year in the United Kingdom.
- You can stay up to 90 days within any 180 days in a Schengen Area Countries.
- Investment opportunity:Vanuatu is a destination for affluent travellers, and it is developing very fast. Its government offers investment opportunities for the citizens only, and you can participate these as a citizen.
- Many scholarship opportunities: As a Vanuatu citizen, your child will have access to many scholarships offered by good universities in the world, which are only provided to Pacific island people.
- No need to give up your current citizenship(s), the Vanuatu government will not report to your current citizenship country authority.
- No restrictions on education, background, language, age or business.
- Vanuatu has zero corporate tax, it also has no income tax, no capital gains tax, no estate tax, no wealth tax, no withholding tax, no gift tax and no other personal income taxes. Aside from a locally applied 12.5% VAT, there are almost no taxes at all. Vanuatu is business-friendly.
- Stable government and descent Law applies.
- Forty-five days fast track program.
- Family immigration: the applicant with his/her spouse or their children, or parents over age 50 can be included in the same application.
- No inheritance tax: If your children inherit your wealth in Vanuatu, they do NOT pay any tax to the Vanuatu Government.
- Vanuatu provides a venue for the world’s (often sensational) secret business and secret politics. Its offshore financial centre allows wealthy and powerful clients to escape from metropolitan taxation and regulation. Vanuatu remains an offshore tax haven offering considerable financial secrecy.
- No request for English language, management skill, proof of knowledge and business experience, etc.
- Completely confidential process
- This is the world's most cost-effective immigrant project.